Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Pre-Christmas in Winterpeg

We had a lovely Pre-Christmas brunch and gift opening at Mom & Dad's before we had to return home. Here is Caitlyn having some quality time with Great Grandma Cleverley. Caitlyn loved showing everybody her picture books! Grandma & Grandpa with their three great-grand children.

Cole (or for you 'bloggers' "Mr. gets into Everything") with his Mommy opening gifts.
Caitlyn & Hannah with their Daddy opening gifts.
Wow Hannah! Mouth closed AND no tongue!!
MMUWAHHH!!!
SAY C-H-E-E-S-E!!
Hey when I was four I didn't have my very own WORKING digital camera.
My darling & beautiful wife!
(It's too close to Christmas not to include her!)
The Original Wedlake-5

Caitlyn & Hannah waiting patiently in Toronto Pearson Airport. Now if only Air Canada could find Amanda and my suitcases everything would be perfect.










1 comment:

Two in the Nest said...

A beautiful family and wonderful celebration...I can hardly wait until July 2009!