Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here it is FINALLY part one of our visit with visitor from the West.
We had a great visit with my sister, our nephew and neice.
Too bad it lasted for only one weekend!





My sister playing with the Wii.

Inspecting the baby!

The oldest practicing their numbers.


This is quite the expression!





Inspecting the baby





We went to the local Children's Museum. Here the kids are digging for dinosaurs.





I think that helmets are mandatory in Ontario when riding a snowmobile.






Seaching for seashells






Jumping!






Practicing for the 2022 & 2026 Olympic Hockey teams.






We weren't quite sure about the helmet here though.











2 comments:

Canadian Dreams said...

Love all these pictures. I can hardly wait to cheer them all on in the Olympics of the future! They all look like quite the buddies. Next time, the youngest will have a more active part, I am sure.

Anonymous said...

Brings back so many memories...I realize it was only a few weeks ago, but I miss you guys!