Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Visitors from the West to ring in the New Year

-This picture is out of order-
Grampa bowling on New Years Eve

This year, Santa left a few things for our girls with Grandma & Grandpa from the west.

We were quite excited to see if he brought us a Hippopotamus this year!

Apparantly, we weren't really sure what a hippopotamus was anyways because we called in a puppy first and then a reindeer.





New Year's Eve - Grandma & Grandpa, Gramma & Grampa, Auntie & Friend joined us.




We all gathered downstairs to chat and watch people play the new Wii.


Just to clarify- I have decided that I would INCLUDE everybody at least once playing the Wii for historical purposes only. Unfortunatley, since I was the one with the camera, I do not have any pictures of me :)
Here is Aunties Friend bowling.

Gramma bowling.

Amanda boxing.

Auntie boxing.

Grandpa "Dancing"

Grandma Dancing
The crowd seems very entertained.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2....1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Times Square - January 1, 2010

The next day (or the day after I forget) the girls and Grandma & Grandpa went outside to play in the snow.



WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA! - THANKS FOR THE VISIT!
SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!

1 comment:

Canadian Dreams said...

These pictures really show that I should retire those jeans! Good thing I have a new pair - I'll have to wear them all the time. Also, you cheated - I know for sure that your "dancing" was recorded for posterity! Thanks for a great visit. I look forward to hearing all about your visit with the cousins in a couple of weeks.