Friday, April 25, 2008

Update on the girls

I have to apologize, but I put no thought into this update, therefore the pictures jump around quite a bit!
Not quite crawling yet, more like rolling around. Discovering new things everyday though.
Cousin Sydney helping with lunch time.
Hannah's 1st Easter.

Big girl - BIG smile!

Lots of snow in Ottawa for Easter and c-c-cold!
Suppertime with the cousins.
Should get a sign like this for the front door of our house!
While in Ottawa, we visited the National Museum of Agriculture where we saw lots of cows. MOOOOOOO!



3 comments:

Two in the Nest said...

A beautiful family....sure wish I could pop over for a play.

Love, G.A. Debbie
xoxoxox

Canadian Dreams said...

Me too. I wish we had been there to go with you to see the cows! Hannah looks like she is ready to take off. Tell her to wait for us!Hi to Caitlyn - she looks like she is having fun with her cousins!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see an update! I always look to see what Hannah is doing so I know what Cole will be doing next! Both girls are so beautiful!