Sunday, August 5, 2007

London Balloon Festival

The 'Libro London Balloon'This was a neat sight.
Not one, not two, but THREE Remax balloons!!!
Our two year old enjoying the balloon fest while eating the rind of a lemon. Mommy & Daddy bought a lemonade for $5.
Their were a total of 25 balloons launched.
Welcome to the 25th annual Libro London Balloon Festival.
An excited spectator!
Mommy and Daddy were mean to think a 2 1/2 year old would enjoy the bumper cars!!
The 'Maple Leaf' balloon
The Canadian Anthem was played as the 'Canada Flag' balloon took off.


3 comments:

Canadian Dreams said...

Thanks for creating this! It will definitely help me keep up to date. I am jealous of your day with the balloons - you know how I love balloons! See you soon.

Lee said...

As much as I love balloon's and I LOVE Caitlyn, may I request some Hannah pictures sometime soon. I understand that you are probably very tired, and not wanting to be on the computer but PLEASE??!! I need to see this red-hair. Where is it coming from??!!
Love you all.

Angela said...

Hannah is beautiful! Not sure about red hair though...Caitlyn is the cutest, isn't she!
Oh ya, the balloons are cool too.
Kisses.