Sunday, March 18, 2012

Disney On Ice

So much for my plan to get more blogging happening in 2012!

Unfortunately, our camera got well acquainted with our ceramic floor!


A few weeks ago, we went to see Disney On Ice.

Amanda also won 'Meet & Greet' passes from a local radio station.

We were very lucky to be able to meet (and greet) a couple of well known mice before the show.

The girls wondered if they remembered us from Disney World last summer.








I will let you all see how good your Disney knowledge is and let you guess at the characters names in the following pictures:

We start with a couple tricky ones!























Caitlyns' new favourite computer activity: puzzles.



She was trying so hard not to laugh and smile in this picture.

I told her to act 'natural' and still work on her puzzle!

1 comment:

Canadian Dreams said...

OK here are my guesses:
The Incredibles
Minnie, Mickey and Goofy
Alice in Wonderland and friends
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
Captain Hook (and Smee?)
The Lion King characters
Seven Dwarfs
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Jasmine?
Princesses and Princes

Was I correct? Do I win a prize, like a trip to Ontario?